Dr David Young & Associates are dedicated to achieving the best oral health for the best longterm benefits for their patients. Our goal is always to restore the health, function and aesthetics of a patient’s natural teeth. Unless your first appointment required emergency dental care, we will always give a new patient a comprehensive examination and create a treatment plan tailored to their individual needs and that maximises the protection and preservation of their oral health. We pride ourselves on the personalised care we deliver to all our patients.
What we Offer
- Convenience: We appreciate that people have busy lifestyles but still need to fit in dental appointments. We are an after hours dentist in Sydney and we are open Monday to Friday from 8am till 5pm, and till late on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. We are also open on Saturdays till 3pm.
- Reassurance: Our practitioners have a reputation for being caring, gentle dentists and having professional sensitivity. They are highly trained and experienced and they also believe in ongoing study and training in various areas of dentistry. Dr David Young himself has been caring for Sydney’s North Shore for 30 years. In fact, he has been looking after four (4) generations of the same family! Rest assured that when you see a practitioner at our surgery, you are in good hands.
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere: Our surgery is comfortable and inviting and patients of all ages are made to feel welcome. If you arrive early, you can sip on a tea or latte while you read the paper or a magazine. Our surgeries all have plasma tv screens on the ceilings, piped music and the aroma of relaxing essential oils burning. Our practitioners really do care about the wellbeing of their patients and will do everything possible to make your experience as comfortable as possible, both during and after their treatment.
- Latest technology and the highest standard of infection control: Our surgery is equipped with state-of-the-art instruments and machinery, including low-exposure digital xray machine and electronic dental records. We maintain the highest standard of infection control and employ the latest tracking system for instruments used on any given patient.
- Immediate relief: Should you find yourself in pain and needing an emergency dentist in Sydney, we will do everything we possibly can to have you seen as soon as possible – usually the same day, as we have appointments specifically allocated daily for any emergencies. Whether you are an existing patient or a new patient, we will get you out of pain and give you professional advice.
Dr David Young & Associates are early adopters of the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards and we are pleased to announce that we obtained accreditation in December 2013. Accreditation reassures our patients that they are receiving the best quality care, under the most stringent infection control procedures.
Our practice will always put its patients first. We never compromise on the quality of care and treatment, or the comfort and safety of our patients. Our goal always is to develop a trusting and long relationship with our patients. In fact, Dr David Young has been caring for 4 generations of the one family! Nothing demonstrates to us that a patient is happy more than referring a family member or friend. Your referrals are always appreciated and welcomed. Not only do we appreciate them, but we will reward you for them.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call us on (02) 8456 6789 or submit the contact form.