We open extended hours to cater for busy lifestyles.
Be assured that you are in very good & highly experienced hands.
Patients of all ages are made to feel welcome and comfortable.
Latest technology and highest standards of infection control.
Professional and Caring Dentist in Chatswood, Sydney
Dr David Young has been a caring and gentle dentist to Sydney’s North Shore for more than 30 years. The surgery relocated to modern, comfortable rooms in Chatswood in 2007 and offers the full range of general, family and cosmetic dentistry, whilst providing high-quality oral health care.
Our specific services include:
- dental emergencies
- preventive dentistry
- periodontal/gum disease
- halitosis (bad breath)
- endodontics (root canal therapy)
- dental implants
- teeth whitening
- porcelain veneers
- sleep apnoea and snoring mouthguards
- dental crowns and bridges
- dental bonding and micro-abrasion
- custom made dentures
- sport mouthguards
- night guards
- children’s dentistry
Our practitioners all have a reputation for gentleness, clinical excellence and professional sensitivity and are ably supported by a great team of administrative and nursing staff. They all work to create a warm and friendly environment to make you feel as comfortable as possible on your visits and during your treatment. Patients of all ages are made to feel welcome and, in fact, Dr Young has now been looking after 4 generations of the same family.
There is no higher compliment than referring your family or friends to our practice. Not only do we appreciate referrals, we also reward patients for them.
For the convenience of our patients, we provide the following:
- HICAPS on-the-spot private health fund rebates
- emergency dental care – emergencies are seen daily
- we offer after hours dentists in Sydney to cater for busy families and lifestyles
- we provide the specialised services of a hygienist
- we have both male and female dentists
- disabled and wheelchair access available
If you are looking for a gentle dentist in Chatswood to provide you with the latest in dental solutions, please contact us.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call us on (02) 8456 6789 or submit the contact form.